Erwarton or Arwarton is a village and civil parish in the Babergh district of Suffolk, England, on the Shotley Peninsula. It is about nine miles south by road from Ipswich. According to the 2001 census the parish had a population of 110. Some neighboring villages to Erwarton include Shotley, Shotley Gate, Chelmondiston and Holbrook. The small village has a public house called "The Queens Head" and the church which dates back to the 13th Century, has attached to the 1912 organ, a copy of a drawing of Queen Anne Boleyn by Holbein, the note under relating 'That after her execution in the Tower of London, 19 May 1536, it was recorded that her heart was buried in this church by her Uncle, Sir Philip Parker of Erwarton Hall'. In 1837 a leaden casket was discovered in the church, which by tradition is believed to contain the heart of Anne Boleyn, although there was no inscription.