Village: Fail, Strathclyde
Add your file to upload below. Please enter a short but meaningful caption that will be used as part of the file name. You can also provide full description and keywords for your contribution.
- Click on the "Browse" button to the right of the form box. This will bring up the standard Windows selection box.
- Locate the correct file on your computer.
- Click "Open" This will add the location of the file in the box to the left of the Browse button.
- Please note that the maximum file size accepted is 4Mb per picture/document.
- Enter a short descriptive Title for this contribution.
- You can also enter a more complete description together with other relevant keywords which can be used in searches on the site.
- When ready to upload click the "Upload" button.
- Your picture/document will now be available for viewing. You can also modify any of the descriptive elements of each contribution via relevant contribution management screen.
If you wish to take pictures off your own website you can do this as follows:
- Move the mouse over the picture required.
- Click the Right Hand mouse button.
- Select "Save picture as".
- Save the picture to a folder on your computer.
- You can then use this picture on the ANY-Village site following the method as above.